Dan Browns Sakrileg habe ich aufgegeben zu lesen, nachdem ich erfahren durfte, dass in einem gegen Handyempfang abgeschirmten Keller ein winziges Ortungsgerät ein Signal an einen GPS-Satelliten senden kann. Das war mir einfach zu blöd, zumal sich Sakrileg wie ein Computerspiel liest, bei dem hektisch von Ort zu Ort gerannt wird.
Und 465 Artikel auf Webseiten.
Markierte Stellen in Büchern:
- If everyone wanted to act as though it was perfectly ordinary to hang out with a flat, replicated family member, it was fine by her. Flat-Out Love
- A typical espresso only has 1/3 the caffeine of a regular-size cup of coffee, so all you snobs can bite me. I can out-caffeine you any day. Of course, I can’t pretend to be a giant using a non-giant’s cup, but I’ll deal. Flat-Out Love
- Why is luge a sport? You dress up like a giant sperm and go sledding really fast. That’s hardly athletic. Phallic and sexy, yes. But hardly athletic. Flat-Out Love
- Matthew Watkins thinks the prefrontal lobes are amazing. But then again, it’s his prefrontal lobes that enable him to think that, so who knows? Flat-Out-Love
- See? I told you that was fun! Now, let’s go find your eye. Flat-Out-Love
- I do not see a compelling reason to acknowledge the day as anything but another insignificant, if not torturous, twenty-four period. Flat-Out Matt
- The only thing that stands between you and your dreams is the fact that they are all illegal, immoral, and disgusting. Dream on, you little pervert! Flat-Out Matt
- Matt was upstairs and in Celeste’s room in a heartbeat. “Celeste, we have to go. Come on! Get dressed!” A mass of curls stuck out from underneath the sheets. “Matty? I would prefer not to go anywhere right now as I am sleeping, and I suspect it is cold and despicable outside. Flat-Out Matt
- “I would be happier if you had not sat on it and if it were not undeniably compressed into a near pancake.” Flat-Out Matt
- I will eat my subpar, unusually shaped muffin disc now.” Flat-Out Matt